Adachi-ku, Japan
Adachi-ku, Japan

Time filter

Source Type

Patent
Senju Metal Industry Co. | Date: 2016-09-09

Provided is a jet nozzle that varies a width of a flow of jetted molten solder. The jet nozzle contains a nozzle main body having a channel section at its part and a molten solder flow width varying member that varies a width of the upper opening end of the nozzle main body by a slide of the molten solder flow width varying member within the channel section of the nozzle main body to vary a width of the molten solder flow jetted from the upper opening end of the nozzle main body. The molten solder flow width varying member includes a molten solder flow width varying plate that varies the width of the molten solder flow, a rectangular rectifying piece that extends along a slide direction of the molten solder flow width varying member, and a sliding shaft that slides the rectifying piece.


Patent
Senju Metal Industry Co. | Date: 2017-02-08

Provided is a solder alloy having a composition suitable for soldering a module obtained by joining an aluminum substrate to a component wherein a main body, in which the area of an electrode on a side surface is not more than 30% of the total area of the side surface, is comprised of a ceramic. The solder alloy has an alloy composition comprising, in terms of mass%, 3-10% of Sb, 0-4% of Ag and 0.3-1.2% of Cu, with the remainder consisting of Sn. Furthermore, the alloy composition may contain, in terms of mass%, a total of 0.15% or less of one or more elements selected from among Ni and Co and/or a total of 0.02% or less of one or more elements selected from among P and Ge.


Patent
Senju Metal Industry Co. | Date: 2017-03-15

Provided is a jet nozzle that varies a width of a flow of jetted molten solder. The jet nozzle contains a nozzle main body having a channel section at its part and a molten solder flow width varying member that varies a width of the upper opening end of the nozzle main body by a slide of the molten solder flow width varying member within the channel section of the nozzle main body to vary a width of the molten solder flow jetted from the upper opening end of the nozzle main body. The molten solder flow width varying member includes a molten solder flow width varying plate that varies the width of the molten solder flow, a rectangular rectifying piece that extends along a slide direction of the molten solder flow width varying member, and a sliding shaft that slides the rectifying piece.


Patent
Senju Metal Industry Co. | Date: 2017-02-01

Provided is a flux which can remove metal oxides to improve solder wettability and can fix the object to be soldered with flux residue. The flux contains thermosetting resin, and long-chain dibasic acid mixture including one or more species of first long-chain dibasic acid having an alkyl group in a side chain, the first long-chain dibasic acid being added as a hardening agent for hardening the thermosetting resin and an activator, and second long-chain dibasic acid having an alkyl group and an alkoxycarbonyl group in a side chain and having carbon number of 8 or more in a main chain between the carboxyl groups at opposite terminals. It is preferable that content of the thermosetting resin is 30 % through 70 % and content of the long-chain dibasic acid mixture is 20 % through 60 %.


Patent
Senju Metal Industry Co. | Date: 2017-05-10

To provide a solder alloy in which the discoloration thereof is inhibited and a growth of oxide film is inhibited under a high temperature and high humidity environment, a solder ball, a chip solder, a solder paste and a solder joint, is an object. The solder alloy contains 0.005 mass% or more and 0.1 mass% or less of Mn, 0.001 mass% or more and 0.1 mass% or less of Ge, and a balance of Sn. A plurality of Ge oxides is distributed on an outermost surface side of an oxide film including Sn oxide, Mn oxide and Ge oxide by adding 0.005 mass% or more and 0.1 mass% or less of Mn, 0.001 mass% or more and 0.1 mass% or less of Ge to the solder alloy having a principal ingredient of Sn, so that it is possible to obtain the discolor-inhibiting effect even under the high-temperature and high-humidity environment. Mn and O_(2) are reacted to prevent Sn from reacting with O_(2), thereby inhibiting a generation of Sn oxide. This prevents an increase in the thickness of oxide film so that a fusion property can be improved.


Patent
Senju Metal Industry Co. | Date: 2016-12-09

A method of preventing variation of the viscosity of a solder paste, and flux for producing solder paste, viscosity of which is prevented from varying. In the flux, which is suitable to be mixed with solder powder to produce the solder paste, an amount of methacrylate polymer which reduces a thixotropic index of the solder paste and enhances viscosity thereof is contained. As the methacrylate polymer, polyalkyl methacrylate having an alkyl group is preferable, and it is preferable that an addition amount of polyalkyl methacrylate is 05.-5.0 mass % of the flux. Further, as a thixotropic agent, hardened castor oil is preferably added.


Patent
Senju Metal Industry Co. | Date: 2017-02-07

Using flux to suppress increase in the viscosity of solder paste during its storage and also to improve the fusibility of a solder alloy. The flux, which contains an activator and a solvent, forms solder paste by being mixed with a granular solder alloy. The flux contains a monoalkyl propylene glycol-based solvent. It is preferable that the monoalkyl propylene glycol-based solvent is butyl propylene triglycol or butyl propylene diglycol. It is also preferable that the amount of monoalkyl propylene glycol-based solvent is equal to or more than 75 percent by mass but less than 100 percent by mass of the amount of all the solvents.


Patent
Senju Metal Industry Co. | Date: 2016-12-29

A method of printing solder paste on a substrate through minute apertures in a mask member, in which the solder paste is supplied to the apertures of the mask member under less than atmospheric pressure and has a viscosity so that the solder paste is filled in the apertures under atmospheric pressure. It is preferable that the solder paste has a viscosity of 50 through 150 Pas and a thixotropic ratio of 0.3 through 0.5. Further, the solder paste is obtained by mixing a flux containing solvent having a boiling point such that volatilization thereof is suppressed under the less than atmospheric pressure and solder powders. It is preferable that in the flux, the solvent having the boiling point of 240 C. or more is used and the solvent is octanediol.


Patent
Senju Metal Industry Co. | Date: 2017-05-31

To provide a solder alloy capable of suppressing the occurrence of liftoff phenomena, suppressing the deterioration by thermal fatigue, and suppressing the generation of solder bridges and solder icicles in a fillet. The solder alloy has an alloy composition consisting of, in mass %: Bi: 0.1 to 0.8%; Ag: 0 to 0.3%; Cu: 0 to 0.7%; P: 0.001 to 0.1%, with the balance being Sn, and a total amount of Ag and Bi being from 0.3 to 0.8%.


Patent
Senju Metal Industry Co. | Date: 2016-11-28

A solder alloy has an alloy composition consisting of, in mass %: Bi: 0.1 to 0.8%; Ag: 0 to 0.3%; Cu: 0 to 0.7%; P: 0.001 to 0.1%, with the balance being Sn. A total amount of Ag and Bi is from 0.3 to 0.8% in the alloy composition.

Loading Senju Metal Industry Co. collaborators
Loading Senju Metal Industry Co. collaborators