Entity

Time filter

Source Type

Tajimi, Japan

Patent
Lion Corporation | Date: 2013-01-15

A surfactant composition for agricultural chemicals, containing fatty acid polyoxyalkylene alkyl ether expressed by the following general formula (I), wherein the fatty acid polyoxyalkylene alkyl ether has a narrow ratio of 55% by mass or more, where the narrow ratio is expressed by the following formula (A):


Patent
Lion Corporation | Date: 2013-09-27

This liquid detergent contains an -sulfofatty acid ester salt (component (a)), an alkylbenzene sulfonate (component (b)), a polyoxyethylene alkyl ether sulfate (component (c)), and an alkanolamine (component (d)). The amount of the component (a) is 5% by mass or greater; the total amount of the component (b) and the component (c) is 5% by mass or greater; the total amount of the component (a), the component (b), and the component (c) is 10% by mass to 50% by mass, the mass ratio represented by (d)/(a) is 1/5 or greater, and the mass ratio represented by (a)/((b)+(c)) is 1 or less.


Patent
Lion Corporation | Date: 2012-01-20

It is an object of the present invention to provide a composition containing lactoferrin and another component and having a prominent effect of promoting visceral lipolysis. That is, the present invention is a composition for promoting the lipolysis; a food product, a feedstuff or a pharmaceutical product including (A) lactoferrin and (B) one or more ingredients selected from the group consisting of a


Patent
Lion Corporation | Date: 2013-06-26

An object of the present invention is to provide a sleep quality improving agent which has a sufficient sleep quality improving effect, can exert makes the effect even through oral administration in any dosage form, and has ensured safety to the body. That is, the present invention provides: a sleep quality improving agent which contains a stilbene-based compound and/or an olive extract as an active ingredient, and a sleep quality improving composition which contains the sleep quality improving agent.


Patent
Lion Corporation | Date: 2014-06-12

A detergent composition containing an -sulfo fatty acid alkyl ester salt and a fragrance composition, wherein the amount of the -sulfo fatty acid alkyl ester salt is from 1 to 30% by mass relative to the total mass of the detergent composition, the fragrance composition contains a fragrance (A) described below, and the amount of the fragrance (A) is from 0.07 to 0.5% by mass relative to the total mass of the detergent composition. Fragrance (A): a fragrance composed of at least one fragrance component selected from the group consisting of dihydromyrcenol, isobornyl acetate, -hexyl cinnamic aldehyde, lilial, tetrahydrolinalool, amyl salicylate, verdox, vertenex, tricyclodecenyl acetate, tricyclodecenyl propionate, Iso E Super and habanolide.

Discover hidden collaborations