Entity

Time filter

Source Type

Graz, Austria

JOANNEUM RESEARCH Forschungsgesellschaft mbH is one of the largest non-academic research institutes in Austria. Besides its headquarters in Graz it is also based in Weiz, Hartberg, Leoben, Niklasdorf and Vienna. 85 percent of the company are owned by the province of Styria, the remaining 15 percent are held by the province of Carinthia. Wikipedia.


Patent
Joanneum Research | Date: 2013-06-05

The invention relates to an optochemical sensor comprising a polymer matrix which is applied to a substrate and which is doped with a luminescent colorant, the emissivity of which can be modified after excitation with electromagnetic radiation by substances to be detected such as gaseous or dissolved O


Patent
Joanneum Research | Date: 2012-05-21

A method is provided comprising: obtaining first and second datasets representative of first and second images of an object at different times, respectively; obtaining a deformation field, representative of changes between the first and second data sets, by performing a rigid or non-rigid registration; generating one or more masks and/or segmentations for selecting elements of the first image; selecting elements of the first image; transforming the first dataset using the deformation field to project the selected elements onto the second image; visualizing the deformation field or previously specified portions thereof; processing the deformation field or previously specified portions thereof to obtain data representative of different predetermined types of deformation; and visualizing the deformation field or one or more selected portions thereof, thereby to visualise the predetermined types of deformations separately and to enable a differentiation between changes in the patient and changes, in particular errors in the patients position.


Patent
Fraunhofer Gesellschaft zur Foerderung der angewandten Forschung e.V. and Joanneum Research | Date: 2011-08-12

The invention relates to a method for producing a homogenous solution of a fluoropolymer, selected from fluoropolymers and fluoro-copolymers and mixtures of various fluoro-homopolymers and/or fluoro-copolymers in a high boiling solvent, whereby (a) the fluoropolymer to be dissolved is dissolved in a mixture of at least two solvents, the first comprising a boiling point of less than 150 C., and/or a vapor pressure of over 5 hPa (at 20 C.), and the second being a high boiling solvent comprising a boiling point at least 50 K higher than the first solvent and/or the boiling point thereof being selected so that the solvent mixture comprises a separation factor of 1, and subsequently (b) the first solvent is substantially or completely removed from the mixture. The invention further relates to a method for producing suspensions of inorganic particles of a piezoelectrically and pyroelectrically active or activatable oxide in such fluoropolymer solutions and to the product of said method. The colorless fluoropolymer solutions and opaque white suspensions are suitable for producing laminar piezoelectric and pyroelectric coatings, in particular using doctor blade or screen printing methods.


The invention relates to a metallic, conductive ink for ink-jet printing, comprising a metal precursor material, in particular an organometallic decomposition compound, and a thermally decomposable polymer dissolved in an organic solvent, wherein a polymer having a decomposition temperature T


The invention relates to a device for the transcutaneous, in vivo measurement of the concentration of at least one analyte in a living organism, comprising a carrier which can be introduced into the organism, and a luminescence indicator which is immobilized on the carrier and which reacts to a change in the concentration of the analyte to be measured with a change in at least one optical property, wherein the luminescence indicator is transcutaneously connected to a source for providing the excitation radiation and a detector for detecting the measuring radiation. According to the invention, the luminescence indicator is immobilized on the outer circumference of a catheter, which is used to dispense a fluid medium, for example a medicament, into the organism or to suck up a body fluid.

Discover hidden collaborations